Get your copy today!!
Bringing together more than a decade of dedicated investigation and clinical work, this unique textbook is a unified, comprehensive source for oncofertility research and medical practice that is both authoritative and up-to-date. It will serve as the primary oncofertility reference for the various medical disciplines that must be coordinated to provide care for young cancer patients. It also contains case studies that are prismatic for new entrants into the field.
The book is organized around the major themes of the discipline and includes current research, clinical practice, emerging technologies and didactic questions and is divided into six thematic sections:
– Fertility implications in both oncologic and non-oncologic settings
– Options for fertility preservation, both male and female
– Care of the oncofertility patient, including contraception and pregnancy considerations
– Oncofertility in clinical practice, from setting up a new program to genetic counseling and communication
– Ethical and legal considerations
– Advances in the basic science of oncofertility